Data Entry and Bookkeeping Internship
Posted Wednesday, April 25th, 2018
Farm’d is a community marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers, empowering a more transparent, sustainable system for locally sourced fresh food. Well-funded and working out of the Atlanta Tech Village, Farm’d is working towards a better food system every day.
This internship represents an opportunity to work alongside all members of our team to track and manage data in our marketplace- products, payments and people.
Your role is to create timely, consistent and accurate data for our team, as well as assist in supporting customers who need access to invoice information or other payment needs.
- Record data pertinent to the success of our marketplace across multiple tracking systems, and support the team in administrative tasks.
- Manage customer relationships relating to their successful management of payment flows.
- Create and maintain a list of core data flows across the organization and work through Google Sheets to maintain these metrics.
- Assist in other administrative tasks that assist the business.
● Meticulous, driven and detail oriented. You've never been the kind of person who needs supervision to ensure the decimal point is in the right place.
Obsessed with positive resolution. You’re happy to jump in with a customer to resolve a problem if need be.
● Curious. You believe that a successful day means you’ve learned something at work.
● Analytical. You want to succeed at making your workplace more efficient, and you're interested in making systems that are easy to use. Your mind constantly optimizes your work.
● Experienced in customer service, troubleshooting, or other activity that requires patience, empathy, and positivity.
● The most organized person you know. You can execute on multiple projects at once, and you know how to drive them forward from your own desire to see them succeed.
● Passionate about food and farming.
● A high school graduate or equivalent.
● High level access to the startup experience, 1:1 meetings with our top leadership, and mentorship from an award-winning team.
● Free drinks, snacks, weekly team lunches, tons of amazing events and startup learning opportunities. Free beer on tap if you’re of age.
● Compensation package is competitive with the Atlanta marketplace.
● Responsibilities may require an adjusted work schedule and
evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to schedule events.
● Farm'd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
Please direct all resumes and inquiries to email@example.com
The Farm’d team