Farm Success Intern
Posted Thursday, March 22nd 2018
Farm’d is a community marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers, empowering a more transparent, sustainable system for locally sourced fresh food. Well-funded and working out of the Atlanta Tech Village, Farm’d is working towards a better food system every day.
Working with our award-winning sales team, this internship revolves around
empowering our farms to succeed on our platform. Collaborating with our
operations team, you’ll be assisting and advising qualified farms that would like to join the platform.
Working over the summer at our Buckhead office, 3 days a week, with
an additional two days a week on the road, visiting farms, photographing
products, attending events, and distributing samples.
● Bringing qualified farms into the Farm’d Community, through high-touch
coaching and assistance.
● Visiting farms on-site weekly, photographing product, problem solving for
our farmers, and creating a better marketplace through your efforts.
● Assisting our farm community in sampling their products to our buyers,
engaging directly with them to create value for our farms.
● Delivering weekly updates to management on farm success, participating
in optimization of the process of onboarding, and defining success metrics
for farms on the platform.
● Obsessed with positive resolution. You’re happy to jump in with a
customer to resolve a problem if need be.
● Curious. You believe that a successful day means you’ve learned
something at work.
● Analytical. You’re excited to spend hours optimizing the process of
onboarding amazing farms around the state of Georgia.
● A shutterbug. You love photography and have a desire to improve this
skill while at work.
● Experienced in customer service, troubleshooting, or other activity that
requires patience, empathy, and positivity.
● The most organized person you know. You can execute on multiple
projects at once, and you know how to drive them forward from your own
desire to see them succeed.
● Passionate about food and farming.
● A high school graduate or equivalent.
● Licensed to drive in the state of Georgia.
● High level access to the startup experience, 1:1 meetings with our top
leadership, and mentorship from an award-winning sales team.
● Free drinks, snacks, weekly team lunches, tons of amazing events and
startup learning opportunities. Free beer on tap if you’re of age.
● Opportunity to tour some of the most beautiful farms in Georgia every
week, and the chance to “shake the hands who feed us”.
● Compensation package is competitive with the Atlanta marketplace.
● Responsibilities may require an adjusted work schedule and
evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to schedule events.
● Farm'd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or
Please direct all resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Farm’d team